It’s best practice to have your audiology equipment calibrated
and maintained annually. Not doing so can risk the chance of device failure and inaccurate results, which can lead to your facility losing money from downtime and legal issues.
That’s why e3 Diagnostics puts such a strong emphasis on providing our customers with annual audiometric equipment. We take a customer-centric approach, providing you with the prompt and efficient service you need to get your equipment running as it should. Because we are local to you, we can get an expert technician to your office in as little as 24 hours.
Benefits to having your equipment serviced with e3:
- NASED-certified technicians
- Master-Cal audiometer calibration system ensures equipment exceeds national standards
- Ability to calibrate ALL hearing and balance screening and diagnostic equipment
- Local presence ensures fast response times (Get service as quickly as 24 hours)
- Provision of full calibration documents for your records
To see what goes into the calibration process, check out this video of one of our expert technicians calibrating a portable audiometer!
Need to schedule your annual calibration appointment? Request service with your local e3 office today! We’d be happy to get you scheduled and get your equipment calibrated.