Getting started: RECD
In this course, Amanda Goodhew, International Clinical Trainer, will explore how to perform RECD measurements for hearing aid fitting, including the differences in transducers available and tips and tricks on how to get good quality RECD measurements.
- Learn how to perform an RECD on a pediatric patient.
- Explore the differences between the transducers available for RECD measurements.
- Understand how to obtain good quality RECD measurements
Getting started: Hearing Instrument Testing (HIT)
In this course, Jack Bennett, International Clinical Trainer, will explore the importance of hearing instrument test box measurements and show you how to get started with performing HIT box measurements. Learning objectives: Understand why HIT box measurements should be integrated in your clinic Understand how to perform HIT box measurements with different types of hearing aids and check tolerances to ANSI and IEC standards Understand how to perform additional measurements in the HIT box.
Getting started: Visible speech mapping
In this course, Jack Bennett, International Clinical Trainer, will demonstrate how to get started with using visible speech mapping for hearing aid fitting, verification and counseling.
- Learn how to use visible speech mapping in verifying and fitting hearing instruments
- Learn the role of visible speech mapping in counselling
- Learn how to make the most of additional tools available within visible speech mapping
If you haven't already, make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to keep up-to-date with our latest resources and product information.