We are excited to announce the launch of our new podcast, “Listen Up!”. This series will take you on a deep dive through some of the hottest and most talked-about topics surrounding the world of audiometric instrumentation and hearing care. Each episode will cover a different topic and will feature special guests with strong expertise on it.
Our first episode is on the topic of tele-audiology and features some of the industry’s most knowledgeable experts on the subject. They include:
- Ryan Woods: Regional Sales Manager of e3 Audiometrics. He has been directly selling, servicing and supporting audiometric equipment for over 18 years.
- Gregory Ollick, MBA: Regional Sales Manager of e3 Med-Acoustics. Has over 25 years of experience with audiometric instrumentation. He was involved in the installation of the first several tele-audiology systems in the U.S.
- Suzanne Younker, Au.D., CCC-A, FAA: Director of TeleHealth at Your Hearing Network. She has spent the last 7 of her 30 years as an audiologist cultivating full-service TeleAudiology methods.
- Chris Stokes-Rees: AnApplications Specialist at Audioscan. Has been closely involved with Audioscan’s tele-audiology initiatives with the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Laura Prigge, Au.D.: An Applications Specialist at Grason-Stadler, Inc. Has been an audiologist for over 20 years, working as a clinician in an ENT office and a retail hearing center before joining the GSI team.
- Richard Mitchell: U.S. Director of Interacoustics and Micromedical. Has been involved in the sales and installation of the Interacoustics Remote Audiology System (RAS).
- Caleb SparkmanAu.D.: Vice President of MedRx, Inc. Is an audiologist by training and has worked in the VA, private practice, and an ENT clinic.
Listen to the podcast today to learn more about tele-audiology and how it’s becoming a more useful tool for hearing care professionals around the world.