This December, join Bertec and 360 Neuro Health for a live webinar on the clinical use of computerized dynamic posturography (CDP). Presented by Shelly Massingale, PT, MPT, the goal of this event is to provide you with the information you need to better design specific and targeted treatment plans for optimizing therapy outcomes. It will be held on Wednesday, December 4th at 4:30pm CST and has been approved for 1 hour of continuing education credits for physical therapists, physical therapy assistants, occupational therapists, and athletic trainers.
About the Webinar
By the end of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Explain how sensory inputs into the central nervous system influence motor outputs to maintain balance
- Recognize the role of CDP to identify sensory and motor impairments that affect balance
- Utilize impairment findings from CDP to design specific and targeted treatment programs for optimizing therapy outcomes
- A Review of the Major Components of Balance
- What is Computerized Dynamic Posturography (CDP)?
- CDP Testing: An Abnormal Sensory Organization Test (SOT)
- CDP Testing: An Abnormal Motor Control Test (MCT)
- Transitioning Abnormal CDP Results into Quick Training on the CDP
- 1 Hour of Continuing Education Credits
- Live Q&A Session
- Lifetime Access to Course Material
Best of all, you can attend this webinar at no cost! Don’t miss this free opportunity to learn more about CDP and how to optimize therapy outcomes with it. Enroll today!