Itching to learn more about balance? Bertec has published a FREE introductory course covering the science of balance, available balance technology, and the various terminologies associated with balance assessment.
Using technology, a clinician can better isolate and differentiate motor system and sensory impairments. This helps them better build a management model that will result in greater patient motivation and targeted therapeutic solutions.
Foundations 101 is part one of a three-part series:
- Balance Foundations 101 (Available now)
- Balance Foundations 202 (Coming soon)
- Balance Foundations In-Person Lab (Coming soon)
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Define key balance terms
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic balance concepts
- Recognize the impact of balance science on the development ofbalance assessment technology
- Identify options of available balance system technology
- Explain the role of advanced balance assessments in the holistic treatment of a patient
- Organize balance assessments into their appropriate categories
Having a fundamental understanding of the science of balance and the technology available can enable you to boost patient care to new level.