What Are the Advantages of BVT?
Having the ability to combine balance and visual-motor training and testing brings many advantages. BVT provides the ability to customize backgrounds specifically for the user. For example, someone who gets dizzy in busy environments (such as the grocery store) can train as if they are pushing a grocery cart through the store.
Here are some major benefits of BVT:
- Improve visual-motor performance
- Achieve peak performance in fast-paced, competitive environment
- Provide a unique modality for training during injury recovery
- Increase user motivation and participation
- Customizable backgrounds to provide users with familiar experiences
How Does it Work?
Taking a "crawl, walk, run" approach to therapy, BVT can be tailored to the specific needs of the individual and a strong framework to progress them, based on performance. For example, the software allows users to perform similar activities of a high-performance athlete by adjusting the number, the speed, the size, and the area of targets. The duration of the training and visual backgrounds can also be customized to their level of performance.
BVT trains the brain to process visual information faster and more efficiently. Flash, Sequence, and Multi training modes stimulate cognition, spatial awareness, and visual memory brain processes. Custom vision training is simple with rich selection of features to tune the training to the individual. Cognitive-based training modes are designed to train pattern recognition, spatial awareness, and working memory skills.
What Comes with BVT?
The standard BVT package comes with the software, a large touchscreen monitor (55”), a dedicated integrated computer, height-adjustable cart, a power supply, HDMI cables, and a power strip. There is an option to add a balance plate if desired.
- Customizable training
- Touchscreen operation
- Compact, all-in-one vision training system
- Simple & intuitive user interface
- Minimum ceiling height: 7 ft
- System weight: 100
- Capacitive touchscreen monitor: 55”
- Electrical requirements: 120 VAC 6.0 amps
- General footprint: 4x2 ft
- Computer: Intel Nuc (Windows 10, i3 Processor) Customizable training
Learn More About BVT Today!
Interested in learning more about BVT or scheduling a live demonstration? Get in touch with your local e3 office today! We’d be happy to provide you with more information or show you how it works.
Find Local Office